Followers

Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Christmas is in the Air...

Happy Holidays...Fellow Crafters,

Today I would like to share a project I had fun working on. I put
together a lovely Christmas Gift bag and Card set using a variety of sheets from the We Are 3 Digital Papers - Peppermint Collection Designed by Bonnie Kohane along with some of her lovely Sentiments in her Seasonal Wishes Sentiments.  




I had in my Stash of goodies a package of  12 piece small(5.25 x 3inch) white craft bags by Paper Studio I bought at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. Such a great buy and fun for designing your own gift bags. For this Christmas Bag and Card Set I chose to use some of the digital Design sheets from the lovely and fun We Are 3 -Peppermint Digital Paper Collection . 


Here is the lovely card I designed to go with it...also using sheets from the Peppermint Collection.

The diecuts I used are by Spellbinders and Anna Griffin.
I hope I inspired you to have fun using digital papers and/or trying something new by designing your own gift bag and card sets.

Until next time...Be Blessed with peace and joy in your heart.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love your amazing creations.. they are so beautiful..just like you!