Followers

Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Laugh...Love...Live...in my Romantic Garden


Featuring We Are 3 Digital Papers - Romantic Garden Collection & Miss Daisy Scrabble Sentiment-Live,Love,Laugh

********************************
As I made my card...the little details put on it is my heart thoughts put on paper.
"I am blessed to have found my romantic garden with God. One of the keys is finding that if I don’t unlock and release my stresses to him he cannot fill my life with his joy and peace cultivating unconditional love, everlasting life and laughter."
*************


Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I want to share with you a project I put together using We Are 3 Digital Papers - Romantic Garden Collection and a Miss Daisy digital  Scrabble Sentiment-Live,Love,Laugh  where all these are available in the Miss Daisy Stamp Store.

Romantic Garden - Digital 8 pack

I made my specialty cut Spellbinders hinged card style by using a layout I learned from sweet Becca sharing her Youtube video HERE. I love using this hinged card style quite a bit.

I would like to enter my card into Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group Monthly Challenge. I invite you to come by and join the Group. There are several talented Designers making their Digital Designs available for our crafting fun. 

Miss Daisy Stamps Scrabble Live, Love, Laugh Sentiment 

Specialty Die Details used on my card:
Spellbinders 
Shapeabilites Die D-Lites : 
Make a Wish
Blooms Three (the stamen)
Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles Two

Tutorial Video shared below

I love searching through YouTube for fun little crafting projects people share so I wanted to share with you the video by Stampin' Up UK thanking Poodles Paper Crafts for making and sharing her video for her Chocolate Treat Box Tutorial which is 3/8 inch thick and 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 square. You can find it HERE. I made a couple tweaks to make it my own lovely little Box by making a paper band instead of ribbon and using it to hold a necklace.  
***********
I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time...may your heart overflow with happy heart thoughts of how much God loves you.



No comments: