Followers

Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Fun creating with Farm Life Collection Papers

Featuring We Are 3 Digital - Farm Life Collection Papers & Be Attitudes Sentiments 
*****
As I was creating my card with the Be Attitude sentiment " Stand firm in the faith" a short version of the scripture 1 Corinthians 16:13 - Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
 It encouraged me as it soaked into my inner most being to be strong...dig my boots down deep into my faith with courage...as I have come to know God has always been at my side through my life's topsy turvy situations.  One day I am as healthy as could be and the next I'm seeing the world in slow motion. I can honestly look back and see God has been with me all along. Thank you Heavenly Father for loving me as I am.
*****************************
Being a Texas homegrown girl I had fun creating with the We Are 3 Digital  - Farm Life Collection papers and encouraging Be Attitudes Sentiments.

I used four of the sheets from this Collection.

Card Details:
5x5 size card
Spellbinder Dies: in'spire Cowgirl Stomp boots, D-Lites/Make a Wish, Labels 42 Decorative Elements, Back to Basics Tags


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So awesome, i LOVE how you used the paper for the boots!!!